Salesforce Team Lead, Software Engineering
- Salesforce Certifications in Application Architect paths and/or Platform Developer 1
- Knowledge and deep understanding of Salesforce Architecture
- Familiarity working with APIs, APEX Classes, Lightning Components (Aura, LWC), Triggers, Workflows, Validations, and Visualforce pages including HTML, Java Script, ExtJS and JQuery
- Comprehension of REST/SOAP API's
- Ability to integrate Salesforce with other platforms
- Understanding of Roles, Sharing, Profiles, and Security
We are looking for a Salesforce Software Engineer/Developer to join our expanding team! In this position you will be responsible for assisting in the integration and expansion of Salesforce clouds here at Company! You will be utilizing API's, APEX, Lightening Components and Triggers to enhance our Salesforce customizations.
This position designs, develops, tests and maintains software product applications.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and applications.
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Drives full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Drive software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Complies with all security policies and procedures, to ensure that the highest level of system and data confidentiality, integrity and availability is maintained.
- Able to maintain test scripts as needed.
- Prepares test strategy, test plan, test cases, and test summary documents.
- Experience with automated functional software testing frameworks, such as Cucumber, Selenium, etc.
- Performs unit, functional, load, user interface, performance, regression and system integration testing on new code or modified code prior to production releases.
- Produce and report project test metrics.
- Possess advanced knowledge of QA/QC techniques; certifications preferred
- Assists new staff on testing techniques and test methodologies
- Responsible for ensuring team estimates are accurate
- Responsible for meeting sprint/release commitments
- Seen as a subject matter expert on the team and able to represent team
- Strong mentor for new team members
- Able to assist in hiring process, via phone screens, interviews, etc.
- Responsible for responding to situations in a timely manner, and meeting predetermined deadlines
- Ability to support/maintain existing products and add new features as requested by customers.
- Central point of contact for support of UAT/production applications as needed
- Keen troubleshooting skills across tiers/domains
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Agile/Lean methodologies experience
- Sold understanding of an iterative software development process
- Able to guide the team to produce estimates for all project activities and tasks.
- Responsible for eliciting user and functional requirements and ensuring they consistent and complete
- Mentor and monitor Software Engineers in the technical aspects of their assignments.
- Education and experience typically obtained through completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and/or 5 or more years of related industry experience.
* Expand your expertise across multiple Salesforce domains including Sales, Service, Experience and Marketing Clouds, various managed packages, and other related technologies
* Partner with the business to support and enhance existing solutions and deliver new, innovative Salesforce-based solutions
* Benefit from being part of a purpose-built team at the center of one of our most strategic technology platforms - Salesforce
* Join a community of skilled technology professionals across a variety of domains to collaborate with on transformational projects across the enterprise
* Hone and apply your skills in an environment that values doing the right thing, owning the outcome, making big things happen, winning as one, and serving the greater good