Sr. Salesforce Software Engineer
Location: Prefer Scottsdale
Now is the perfect time to join our growing Salesforce team as we rally to help drive the business forward by delivering next-generation Salesforce solutions. As a member of this dynamic team you'll:
* Expand your expertise across multiple Salesforce domains including Sales, Service, Experience and Marketing Clouds, various managed packages, and other related technologies
* Partner with the business to support and enhance existing solutions and deliver new, innovative Salesforce-based solutions
* Benefit from being part of a purpose-built team at the center of one of our most strategic technology platforms - Salesforce
* Join a community of skilled technology professionals across a variety of domains to collaborate with on transformational projects across the enterprise
* Hone and apply your skills in an environment that values doing the right thing, owning the outcome, making big things happen, winning as one, and serving the greater good
* This position designs, develops, tests and maintains software product applications. Essential Functions
* Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and Salesforce applications.
* Serve as technical expert on development projects.
* Drives full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
* Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
* Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
* Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
* Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
* Drive software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
* Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs. Complies with all security policies and procedures, to ensure that the highest level of system and data confidentiality, inte grity and availability is maintained.
* Strong working knowledge of Salesforce architecture.
* Experience writing SOQL and SOSL queries.
* Familiarity with integrating APIs, APEX Classes, Lightning Components (Aura, LWC), Triggers, Workflows, Validations, and Visualforce pages including HTML, Java Script, ExtJS and JQuery.
* Experience with Salesforce deployment process, including unit tests and code coverage requirements.
* Knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and experience building integrations with Salesforce.
* Experience with integrating Salesforce with other platforms and services.
* Detailed knowledge of Salesforce Security, Sharing, Profiles and Roles.
* Experience with automation frameworks and tools including for testing and CI/CD.
* Experience with agile methodologies, preferably Scrum.
* One or more applicable Salesforce certifications.
* Experience with other common development languages such as Java, C# or C++.